Tuesday, February 1, 2011

merchin'

Ok, so I suck at taking pictures and remembering to take pictures, so I don't have a lot and the ones I do have are blurry or whatever. I'll be posting groups of pictures from the tour.

This was taken off of the Brooklyn Vegan website. Thats me on the left, that show was in New York City at Gramercy Theatre. I obviously didn't take these, thats why they look pro. The BV link has a write up and pictures from the show with High on Fire, Bison BC and Priestess.


Black Cobra records


My neighbors for a 2 months. PRIESTESS is from Montreal. They play great classic sounding rock with quick guitar work and good clean sing songy vocals.


My tip jar, thats a nice big ole reefer nugget. Metal heads are pretty nice..


We didn't sell these. A nice girl in Chicago makes cupcakes for touring bands, the recipes are inspired by song titles and record names and stuff... there called
METALCAKES!!!! For Black Cobra she made some cakes based on the song "Sugar Water" off the Bestial album. These little bad boys are vanilla-horchata cakes and oh sooooo sweeeet, my mouth is watering just thinking about them..

No comments:

Post a Comment